How To Prepare Your Phone
HOW TO FACTORY RESET YOUR APPLE IPHONE
If you have decided to sell your Apple device, follow the instructions below:
Please make sure “Find My iPhone” is turned off before you proceed. Check out this great article on how to unlink your iPhone from Apple id for more information. Click here if you have forgotten your iCloud password.
- First go to your Settings app, then the General option and then select Transfer or Reset iPhone towards the bottom of the page.
- Then tap on Erase All Content and Settings. A few items that will be removed will be shown, such as App and Data, Apple ID, Find My, Apple Wallet etc.
- Select “Continue“.
- ur phone will be now erased.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET YOUR ANDROID PHONE
If you have decided to sell your Android device, follow the instructions below:
Before you reset your device, please back up your photos/data.
Please make sure you know your Google account credentials as you will be asked for those.
- First, go to your Settings app and tap on General Management and then Reset. Different versions of android phones will have it in different locations.
- Now tap Factory Data Reset. This erase all data.